Friday, February 19, 2010

WOD: Snatches

Crayon rockets via Craftzine

Today's WOD:


Do 3 snatches at 80% every:

2:30
2:15
2:00
1:45
1:30
1:15
1:00
0:45

I used 65#, which is 81% of my max of 80#. It was too easy, I should have gone heavier. But it was a difficult week. In the warm-up, I did get 5 ring pull-ups in a row, which I've been trying to do for a while. Gotta spend some time on ring dips too. All on the path to the muscle-up.

I'm going snowboarding AND cross country skiing this weekend. But tomorrow is clean the house, watch the Olympics, and knit/block/sew day. I need a day to be a homebody. (Did anyone see that Newhart where Dick called Joanna a "terrific homebody" and she got so mad? Love that one.)

I'll leave you with some festive disapproval for the weekend: Penny from Disapproving Rabbits

Hello, Friday.

No comments: