Thursday, February 18, 2010

WOD: Pull-ups, front squats, and burpees

Today's WOD:

3 rounds for time of:

10 pull-ups C2B
10 front squats 85# (105# Rx'd)
10 burpees

My time: 10:48. I've done this WOD twice before. Most recently was in July, and I got 12:39. Before that was in May, and I got 15:27. All three times I've scaled the front squats to 85, but today I had a much easier time with them. Got the first two rounds in one set and the last round in 2 sets. And this was the first time I've done the WOD with chest-to-bar pull-ups. I think on about 2/3 of them I actually touched my chest to the bar, and the rest were close but wouldn't have counted in competition. It went really well, I was able to sprint it and even had to lie face down on the floor for a while afterward.

Links

No comments: