A very pretty alley via Oh Joy:
Today's WOD: Fran
21-15-9 reps for time of:
My time: 10:02. So close to beating 10 minutes. Gah!
My Fran history:
- September 2008: 15:17 with 3-band pull-ups, 38#
- November 24, 2008: 11:09 with 2-band pull-ups, 48#
- February 2, 2009: 11:11 with 1-band pull-ups, 53#
- July 13, 2009: 14:44 as Rx'd (unassisted pull-ups, 65#)
- October 6, 2009: 10:13 as Rx'd
- February 2, 2010: 10:02 as Rx'd
Got some rotten news at work yesterday. So far, it's not been a great week. I'll keep pushing through, things have to get better eventually.
Here's a picture of last night's dinner: tuscan sausage with spaghetti squash and garlicky tomato sauce and a sprinkle of romano, salad with lots of avocado. Definitely satisfied my "spaghetti and meatballs" craving in a paleo-friendly way.
Mike, this is for you: How to make a giant prop octopus (video)