Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WOD: Double unders and push jerk

Today's WOD:

Overheat squats 3-3-3-3-3

65-75-85-95-95

then

5 rounds for time of:

21 double unders
7 push jerk 85#

My time: 14:35 (I think?). It was clean and split jerks for me, clean on almost every rep. I took twice as long as anyone else.

I have nothing more to say about it. I'll just move on to knitting.

Olympic Knitting

Project 1/10 completed: Pacman dishcloth set. I got the pattern from Tea and Cakes. Yarn was Sugar and Cream from the craft store. I can't remember when I started these, but it was a while ago, and they've been sitting in the UFO drawer ever since.


I love making dishcloths. Just something so soothing and practical about it. Even when they're 80s throwback kitschy. (Or especially when they're 80s throwback kitschy???)

To get up to 2/10, I think I may block something tonight. Need to see progress...

No comments: