Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WOD: 8x3 clean and jerks

Sorry for the rant yesterday and thanks for the kind comments. I'm feeling better today.

Today's WOD:

8 three minute rounds of:

3 clean and jerk @ 85%

I started with 85#, went up to 90#, and then went up to 95#. Not sure how many rounds I did with each weight, I think maybe 3, 3, and 2. My form felt solid today, really helped that I worked on clean and jerk Monday evening with David. I was unsure about doing the FCF in-house weightlifting meet in 2 weeks, but now that I'm getting my weights up more on the oly lifts and feeling more confident, I might do it after all. I'll wait and make a last-minute decision so that it doesn't become too much pressure.

Happy Links

Since I was so grumpy yesterday, today you only get happy links.
  • Gorgeous Clematis mittens from Through the Loops Designs, 75% of pattern proceeds through February 15 benefit Haiti. See this post for more info.

2 comments:

Bluescaptain Joe said...

your socks -- they are awesome in the crazy weather we're having here. thanks!

claudia said...

Hey, I'm glad you are feeling more upbeat! I started taking the Vitamin D3 on Labor Day and I think its really helped me this winter with both attitude and immune system. Definitely, I am a fan.