8 three minute rounds of:
3 clean and jerk @ 85%
I started with 85#, went up to 90#, and then went up to 95#. Not sure how many rounds I did with each weight, I think maybe 3, 3, and 2. My form felt solid today, really helped that I worked on clean and jerk Monday evening with David. I was unsure about doing the FCF in-house weightlifting meet in 2 weeks, but now that I'm getting my weights up more on the oly lifts and feeling more confident, I might do it after all. I'll wait and make a last-minute decision so that it doesn't become too much pressure.
Since I was so grumpy yesterday, today you only get happy links.
- Gorgeous Clematis mittens from Through the Loops Designs, 75% of pattern proceeds through February 15 benefit Haiti. See this post for more info.
- Paleo Cioppino from CrossFit Santa Cruz Central
- A beautiful tulip post from Jane Brocket (her photography is to die for)
- Bright origami numbers via Whip Up
- Adorable (pink!!) Valentine's Day robot via Whip Up