Monday, January 4, 2010

WOD: Max reps KB snatch

Still life with Wonder Woman lunchbox

Today's WOD:

Back squat 4x4 @90% (125#)

then

Max reps each arm KB snatch 12 kg

I got 102 reps in 4:38. Failed on grip strength. But I was pleasantly surprised at how well I did on that.

Knitting

Finally ready to send off (most of) my Xmas gifts. There are actually 2 more pairs to go, but they'll go out separately. Here are the finished pairs:


Paleo

This was my lunch on Sunday. Leftover baked paprika chicken breast and cucumber/tomato/carrot salad topped with diced avocado. About 3 blocks of protein (3 oz chicken), probably 4-5 blocks of fat (1/2 avocado and some olive oil), and maybe 2 blocks of carbs in the veggies. So my usual 1.5-2 x fat, light carb ratio.


If you're doing the Paleo challenge, please feel free to contact me with any questions you have. And don't forget to check out the Paleo resource page, link in the sidebar.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Nice lunchbox!

Philip said...

Very nice lunchbox.