Friday, January 15, 2010

WOD: HSC Thrusters and SDHP

Today's WOD

Back squat 2-2-2-2-2-2 at 115#

then

5 rounds for time of:

10 hang squat clean thruster 55# (65# Rx'd)
10 SDHP

I totally screwed this up. It was posted on the website as 7 and 12, not 10 and 10, and I didn't look at the whiteboard before the workout, so I didn't realize till the middle of round 3 that I wasn't doing enough thrusters and then I changed to 10 and 10. It took me 12:12 but it would have taken longer if I'd done the extra 6 or 9 thrusters. Or maybe it would have taken less time because knowing that I had screwed it up threw me off mentally and I was completely scattered and angry for the rest of the workout.

Last Night's Dinner

Turkey breast cutlet, pan fried in a little butter, topped with a spicy reduced sauce of sauteed onion/poblano/serrrano, salsa verde, beef broth, and a little agave. Green salad with avocado and a sprinkle of romano, steamed broccoli with almonds.


Link:
The 9 types of crappy handshakes

1 comment:

Vincent said...

thank you for acknowledging my sophmoric request for proof by pictures. That list is not quite all encompassing, as it forgets to mention "The San Franciscan," where one party uses their index finger to try to tickle/scratch the inner wrist of the other party. ranks right up there with the dead fish fro crappy handshakes