Monday, January 11, 2010

WOD: Double KB clean and jerks

Greta was a very bad rabbit this weekend. She found and chewed only the most expensive cables. This photo was taken before she got caught. You can totally see the guilt in her face.

Today's WOD:


Back squat 2-2-2-2-2-2 @ 110#

then

8:00 Double KB clean and jerk

I got 62 reps with two 12 kg bells. Not bad! This was an 8-minute test. We did the 10-minute test about 6 weeks ago and I got 67 reps. Could I have gotten another 5 reps in 2 minutes - yep! So I consider this an improvement.

The 80% back squat days are getting pretty easy. But I'll pay for it Wednesday with 2X2 at 100%! That's my last tough day before attempting a new 1-rep max. I'm hoping for a 10-pound improvement!

Mike made me steak for dinner last night:

I made some broccoli and mashed butternut squash to go with it.

Did you know today is Clean Off Your Desk Day? Get on it!

No comments: