Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WOD: Deadlifts, HSPU, cleans, and pull-ups

Snowshoeing with friends at the East Portal this weekend

Today's WOD:

3 rounds for time of:

10 bodyweight deadlifts
5 HSPU
5 body weight cleans (scaled to 95#)
10 pull-ups

My time: 10:27. The deadlifts weren't as bad as I thought they'd be! Got the first two in a single set of ten, and the third in two sets of five. The range of motion was crap on the handstand push-ups, as usual, but I did my best. The first two sets of pull-ups went pretty good, but I strugged with the last set. The cleans were heavy (!), but I didn't freak out and have to take weight off. I do need a lot more work on my clean form but for today I just tried not to overthink it.

Some fun crafty links:

I'm thinking of painting my extra room a very inspirational, creative color and turning it into my craft room. Any ideas for making a creative space? What inspires creativity for you?

No comments: