Monday, December 21, 2009

WOD: TTB, push jerks, and box jumps


Today's WOD:


Back squat 2-2-2-2-2-2 at 110#

then

3 rounds for time of:

15 toes to bar
7 push jerks 65# (85# Rx'd)
20 box jumps 20"

My time: 13:56. That was a rough one. I went light on the push jerks because my back wasn't feeling great, and they were definitely the "break" in the workout! TTB are crazy hard, and box jumps are of course my nemesis (and not feeling too good on my back either). But I think there was only 1 of the 45 TTB where my toes did not actually touch the bar, so that feels good, and I pushed through the box jumps despite a side stitch and wanting to puke, so that's good too. Nasty Fran cough afterwards.

Knitting

I finished two more pairs of socks last week, now just one more mate to finish. I'm totally up against the deadline, and it's unlikely that I'll be able to mail all the gifts in time to arrive by the 25th, but late presents are fun too, right? Pictures soon, I forgot to take them last night.

Bunnies!

Today's the day my bunnies come home! Their names are Greta and Dirk (Dutch names for Dutch rabbits). There will be pictures. I can't wait to get them settled in their new home.

No comments: