Monday, December 7, 2009

WOD: Rowing, deadlifts, and burpees

Inspired by this, I did a little holiday decorating. I highly recommend making balloon garlands - very fun and festive!

Today's WOD:

Back squat 2-2-2-2-2-2 at 110#

then

21-15-9 reps for time of:

Row for calories
Deadlift 115#
Burpees

My time: 13:04. That was hard. Deadlifts always make me feel nauseous for the whole workout. Ditto for rowing and burpees!

Edited to add: I totally forgot, I got 15 pull-ups in a row today in the warm-up. New PR!

Knitting (really!)

I finished my scarf for the Red Scarf Project. I like how it turned out! Here is Mike modeling it. He says he's not a scarf guy, but I beg to differ. Look how good it looks on him!


And here's another photo of my balloon garland.


I'm traveling the rest of the week. I hope to post from the road, but don't worry if you don't hear from me!

3 comments:

khelsaoe said...

Great scarf!

rosanne said...

Liking the garland, but I wanted to tell you great job with your new PR on the pullups! 15! That is awesome! Seriously, something to be proud of.

Becky said...

Love the scarf! Doesn't it feel great when you complete a knitting project... a great sense of accomplishment!
And Mike looks good with or without the scarf!