Thursday, December 3, 2009

WOD: Clean and jerk and double unders

I got a quote in the paper! Workout of the week: Olympic weightlifting clinic

Today's WOD:


5 rounds for time of:

5 clean and jerk 85#
30 double unders

My time: 15:07. That went pretty well. Some coordination issues, but I felt like my fifth round was actually the best for the jerks, which I've been struggling with a bit lately. Also was pretty close to my max jerk (10# under) so given that, I think I went pretty fast.

Yesterday I went indoor climbing (top-roping), and it was really fun. Now that I'm stronger, it's much easier than it was the last time I went (several years ago). It was also less scary, since I have a better idea of my balance and where my weight is. I'm hoping to go again soon, maybe even make it a regular thing.

Links

No comments: