Friday, November 13, 2009

WOD: 30 minutes of clean and jerk

Today's WOD:

Do one clean and jerk every minute on the minute for 30 minutes.

I did the first 10 or so with 85#, the next 10 or so with 90#, and the rest with 95#. It was kind of frustrating, but oh well, it's Friday and I'm tired, I'm allowed to be frustrated. Two days to rest and recover now.

I plan on doing a lot of knitting this weekend. On the knitting to do list:
  • finish hat for my coworker's grandson (I had to re-knit it in a larger size)
  • finish blue socks
  • start gray and blue socks
  • work on purple socks
Yes it's (almost) all socks all the time around here. Hopefully I won't bore you too much, but I'm super behind on Xmas gift knitting, so no more side projects until all the gift socks are finished. I'll get some photos for you next week.

Links

No comments: