Do one clean and jerk every minute on the minute for 30 minutes.
I did the first 10 or so with 85#, the next 10 or so with 90#, and the rest with 95#. It was kind of frustrating, but oh well, it's Friday and I'm tired, I'm allowed to be frustrated. Two days to rest and recover now.
I plan on doing a lot of knitting this weekend. On the knitting to do list:
- finish hat for my coworker's grandson (I had to re-knit it in a larger size)
- finish blue socks
- start gray and blue socks
- work on purple socks
- IPhone or Droid from xkcd
- Vatican Declares Hours Between 3 A.M., 5:30 A.M. 'Ungodly' from the Onion
- Fabulous 70s colors pom pom wreath via Whip Up