Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More rowing and a disapproving rabbit

From Toothpaste For Dinner
If you know me, you know why I love this comic. Perhaps I should consider a change of career... Thanks, Dad, for sending me the link!

Today's Workout:

Row 1000 meters
then
some random stuff

Um, I didn't do the WOD. We mostly just screwed around in class today. But I did row another PR 1000 meters! 4:07.0. And I got a (very brief) freestanding handstand. And I didn't hurt myself. Also worked a little bit on jumping muscle-ups, ring dips, and ring pull-ups.

And here's another disapproving rabbit - she's so cute I just can't help posting this. I think anyone who has had a bunny has been on the receiving end of this particular look of disapproval.

You know Halloween was Satur... Oh.
You're just heading off to work. My bad.

1 comment:

Vincent said...

oh my gosh I didn't know you liked Toothpastefordinner, but it's my homepage and i'm currently wearing a toothpastefordinner shirt!!!!!! how random is that?