Friday, October 23, 2009

OHS and Friday WOD

Today's WOD:

OHS 3-3-3-3-3 at 80#

then

AMRAP in 15:00 of:

2 muscle-ups
4 cleans 95#
7 burpees

I substituted 6 pull-ups and 6 ring dips for the 2 muscle-ups and got 4 rounds plus all the pull-ups and ring dips on the 5th round.

I didn't do great - this was a tough end to a tough week. 5 WODs, including Fausto, snatches, a nasty thruster WOD, and way too many pull-ups, some extra work on jumping muscle-ups, overhead squats, and 2 weightlifting technique classes, one on the split jerk and one on the snatch. I'm beat. And on top of that, I haven't been sleeping well. Tomorrow is the weightlifting clinic and I hope I didn't set myself up for failure by going into it really tired. I'll take it easy the rest of the day and tomorrow morning and hope for the best.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Good luck tomorrow, Amy. I'll be thinking about you.