Thursday, July 16, 2009

WOD: Pull-ups, front squats, burpees


Today's WOD:

3 rounds for time of:
10 pull-ups
10 front squats 85# (105# Rx'd)
10 burpees

My time: 12:39. This was a workout from the regional games, and we did it once before, about 2 months ago. My time then was 15:27, so an improvement of 2:48 (16%)! The pull-ups were supposed to be C2B but I can only get a couple of them before I completely wear out, so I did it with extra enthusiastic regular pull-ups.

Gotta get some work done, so I'll just end with some links.

Thoughtful Link (This is a nice wake-up call about life and what's important.)Funny Links (because when the blog needs to lighten up, Not Always Right comes to the rescue)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

All excellent links Amy, a sex buddy card, very funny!

Also great improvement on the WOD in just two months!