Monday, July 6, 2009

WOD: KB snatch and sprints

The view from our hotel room in Avon (near Vail). Had a nice mini-vacation over the holiday weekend. Did a good 2-hour hike (Booth Falls Trail) and also tried to get kicked out of the hotel fitness center by throwing some kettlebells around (crazy that they had them, but they were shiny - obviously never used). Now I'm back, but not back to work until Thursday. Think I'll do some long-overdue housecleaning/decluttering and some hiking.

Today's WOD:

AMRAP in 12:00 of:
KB snatch 8 reps each arm
Sprint 50 meters

Actually I think that was more like 100 m. Maybe somewhere in between. I used the 12 kg bell and got 7 rounds plus all the snatches on the 8th round.

I actually have time to write a lot today, but I don't feel like it. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: