Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rest Day

I made the front page today! W00T! That was from the overhead squats yesterday. Thanks for the picture, Tim.

I'm taking today off from working out. Still feeling pretty wiped out from that grueling hike yesterday. This afternoon I'm going to see a friend from grad school defend her dissertation - I'm so happy for her that she will be PhinisheD! It's such a good feeling to get the heck out of grad school, and she hasn't had the easiest road with it.

The FCF team (Tim, Rosanne, Julie, and Steve) is headed to Aromas, CA today to compete in the CrossFit Games Affiliate Cup. Here's what they'll be doing Friday:
Affiliate Cup 2009 WODs

Good luck guys! Wish I could be there to cheer you on!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I was excited when I shot of me putting on my sneakers shows up on my affiliate page, (with some guy working his a$$ off in front of me, of course!) Go you!!

Philip said...

Great picture! How much weight was on the bar you were lifting?
Dad