Thursday, June 18, 2009

WOD: 30 minutes of clean and jerk

Today's WOD:

Do one clean and jerk every minute on the minute for 30 minutes.
Pick one weight and use it all the way through.

My weight: 75#. My current max on jerk. So I guess it's time to find my new max on that too. Third day in a row of cleans. First day of jerks though. My form felt solid throughout. I like getting stronger.

Edited to add: actually my current max on jerk is 80# - but I only got that one time at Pat's meet in April.

Links

This is a great blog post from Get Lean With Laura, a CrossFit blog. It especially speaks to women, I think.
Performance Based vs. Appearance Based--an opinion

And here is The Intelligent Workout's interview with Son of Grok about eating Paleo/Primal.
Primal Interview - The Son of Grok

No comments: