Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Retirement Dad!

WOD

21-18-15-12-9-6-3 reps for time of:
Hang power snatch 38#
SDHP 55#

I started the snatch at 55#, did 9 I think, but had to go down in weight to make it a sprint.

My time: 18:48. At least I didn't drop the bar on my back. (Mom, that's feeling much better by the way. Not a serious injury, I don't even need ibuprofin today.)

Plus weightlifting: 4x4x5x5x5 back squat at 115#. New lower bar placement felt good.

My parents are going on vacation starting this weekend and I'm SO JEALOUS. They are pro vacationers, really know how to relax and enjoy some time off, and they go to the Outer Banks in NC, one of my favorite places in the world. And the best part is that my Dad is retiring and he doesn't have to go back to work after vacation! How awesome is that? Have a great time Mom and Dad! And happy retirement Dad!!!

No comments: