Friday, May 22, 2009

WOD: Cleans, thrusters, and SDHP

Today's WOD:

Max rounds in 3 minutes of:
1 power clean 65#
1 thruster 65#
1 SDHP 65#

Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.

I got 36 total reps, at 87% of prescribed weight. I think I'm going to keep track of what percent of prescribed weight I'm doing for each workout to make sure it's consistently going up. That was a frustrating one, but I'm not sure if I've done 65# thrusters before. If not, that's good that I could do them today.

I don't know, yesterday was great, but overall it was a frustrating week. I hope next week goes better. I'm taking tomorrow and Sunday off from working out so I can be fresh for the Bolder Boulder. I think I'll take the weekend off from blogging too, so look for a post-race post on Monday.

Pictures and Links

I'm not feeling creative today, so here are some pictures and links from other, more clever blogs.

A funny caption error from The Daily WTF:

A stern-looking bun from disapprovingrabbits.com:
And ask yourself, "Can I get to the door,
before the rabbit gets around the box?"


A creepy-looking lamp from Ikea Hacker:

And a sweet crochet covered fish via whipup:

1 comment:

miked said...

That bunny looks like he should be saying "Do you feel lucky, Punk"