Friday, April 17, 2009

WOD: pull-ups, box jumps, and ball slams

Today's WOD:
10 rounds for time of:
7 pull-ups (1-band)
10 box jumps
15 ball slams 13#

Time: 24:53. I almost gave up on this one at round 5, but Julie cheered me on to finish.

This blog is too new to be linking to old posts, but I think I'll do it anyway. The Emotions of Training is a post I wrote back in January, and I was thinking about these issues again today. Does anyone have any thoughts on emotions you experience during or about training and how you deal with them?

I'll leave you with a beautiful photo for the weekend, from TiaraMia via Oh Joy.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Is that a picture of something you saw in person - or just a pretty picture?

Amy said...

Check the link for the photo. It's actually an art print available for purchase. She's a talented photographer!