Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WOD: F*&%ing Sandbags

Today's WOD:

5 rounds for time of:
15 wall ball shots 10#
10 KB snatches each arm 12kg
200 meter sandbag carry 50-55#

My time: 28:41. I guessed it would take 30 minutes, so happy to beat that, even though I was behind the rest of the class by a fair amount. My first round I grabbed a 55# sandbag, and it was just brutal, so I decided to drop it down to 50# for the remaining rounds. Prescribed weight was 70# for women - you ladies that did that weight are seriously strong. I am humbled yet again. Move over box jumps, sandbag carry is my new least favorite thing.

Knitting:

I'm thinking about making Pioneer from Knitty Spring 2009:
maybe in one of these colors:

Links:

Another good Not Always Right - funny, my mom and I always enjoy going to the craft store together and the f-bomb never gets thrown out there...I didn't realize it had the potential to be such a volatile mother-daughter outing!

And I love these succulents in teacups/china, linked via Craftzine.

No comments: