Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Alaska, here I come!

Today's Travel WOD:

run 10k
300 burpees
500 squats

Time: I don't know, went by pretty fast.

Being at this conference and being in the splendor of nature has prompted me to make an important life change. As I am no longer inspired by cognitive science research, and I am looking for an opportunity to commune more deeply with nature, I am quitting my job and moving to Alaska. I will be taking a position with the department of wildlife tracking moose. This exciting opportunity arose, and I just couldn't turn it down.

2 comments:

Bluescaptain Joe said...

how sad is this: i can't even tell when my own sister is joking!

(damn you april fool's day!)

Jane said...

You had me going for a minute - I thought, "Oh no, she's going even farther away than Colorado!" I'm glad it was an April Fool's joke.