Monday, March 30, 2009

WOD: Not Quite Angie at 6200 ft

Today's WOD: Angie without the pull-ups

100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats

My time: 14:00. Did it at 6200 feet (in Sundance, Utah), and after a hike, so it pretty much wiped me out! I'll be lazy the rest of the day, and stuck sitting in a chair listening to talks most of tomorrow. This was the view I had while doing the workout on our private deck:

And more important, no one had a view of me. Very private - this place is such a wonderful retreat from everything. I wish I didn't have to actually do work here!

Here are a couple of long-overdue knitting photos. The two hats I made in Telluride, one for Mike:

And one for me:
Same pattern, bulky wool-silk yarn from a shop in Telluride, size 9 needles with a 3x1 ribbed brim and 8-point decrease.

No comments: