Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WOD: Big Bad Fran

Today's WOD: Big Bad Fran

42-30-18 reps for time of:
Thrusters 53#
Pull-ups (1-band)

My time: 25:16. Very happy with this time! Although the assisted pull-ups are really getting too easy. They were almost a break after the thrusters. (Almost.) I still can't get an unassisted pull-up! I'm determined to get it, will keep working on it every day until I do.

Some links:

Correlation cartoon from xkcd
A sweet knitted fish pattern from Lion Brand via whipup

And now back to work...

3 comments:

Jane said...

What a cute little fish! Let me know if you find a pattern for a bird!

claudia said...

Yesterday I did my first real chinup! Surprised the hell out of me. My advice -- try one unassisted every single day. And it doesn't hurt to lose a pound or two. That could make all the difference.

Margaret said...

There is a web site called greasingthegroove.com about how to increase your/ get your pull ups
Cute Fish