Friday, March 27, 2009

WOD and Snowshoeing

Today's WOD:

3 rounds for time of:
15 assisted ring dips
20 kettlebell swings 16 kg
25 wallball 14#

My time: 11:05

Today was a first: puked during a CrossFit workout. Yep, quite the accomplishment. It was everything I'd hoped it would be and more. Gotta love wallball.

Yesterday Mike and I went snowshoeing in the big snow. The hike in pictures:


Yes, I am really that graceful. I was trying to pose for a picture and went over like a tree, then got stuck like a turtle on its back. As you can see, I was smiling. But what you can't see is that I was telling Mike that I was going to kill him for documenting my clumsiness.

1 comment:

mtbjune said...

Congrats on meeting pukie :) I have only gotten to dry heave and managed to contain it...

Looks like y'all had fun snowshoeing!!