Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WOD: KB swings and air squats

View somewhere near Lake City, CO

Today's WOD:

Kettlebell swings and air squats

Do 20 swings and 1 air squat then 19 swings and 2 air squats then 18 swings an 3 air squats etc...

My time: 15:47. Didn't feel too bad, I probably should have pushed harder. (Edited to add: I thought I was doing fine until I tried to stand up from my chair. Very, very difficult.) I don't know, I don't have much left right now. I've been working all the time, regular hours plus every evening for the last four nights, worked the previous weekend too, trying to get a proposal finished. I pride myself on being efficient and not having to work extra hours, but this is just a huge project with big stakes, and I find myself compensating for some poor quality work on the part of others, which means lots of rewriting. Trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel - this will be (mostly) done at some point this week. Anyway, probably no more rants this week, just short posts. Ugh, I'm tired.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hahahaha, standing up!