Monday, February 16, 2009

WOD: KB Snatch and Burpees


Today's WOD:

21-15-9 reps for time of:
Kettlebell snatch 12 kg
Burpees

Time: 10:04. Warming up on the kettlebells made me tired for the workout! I really need to work every day this week on kettlebell snatch and clean and jerk if I'm going to be ready for Saturday's kettlebell challenge. Getting a little worried...

For anyone who read my dad's comment, I'm sorry but I have no rant on the Daytona 500. I usually only pay attention the last 100 laps or so of a race, and they called it at about 400 laps for rain, so while it was on, I didn't see much of the race. Kind of disappointed not to see an exciting finish, but I really don't have anything to say about it. Would have liked to see Mark Martin win it.

Ugh, nothing much to write today. I'm grumpy that I have to be at work. We should have the day off.

I thought this video was kind of funny: time-lapse of baby playing by himself for hours, linked to by Game Theorist.

No comments: