Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WOD: Power snatch and wall ball

Nice, France. Some art museum that wasn't open. But seeing the palm trees makes me feel warm at least. I want a vacation!

Today's WOD:

AMRAP in 15 minutes of:
Power snatch 3 reps 48#
15 wallball 10#

8 3/4 rounds, finished the 9th round about 10 seconds after the buzzer. I went a little light on weights since I'm not feeling 100 percent yet. But it was a good workout, and my form felt pretty good on the snatch. I feel ready to go up in weight on snatch, the 48# is not scary anymore.

No words of wisdom or entertainment today, I'm afraid. Crazy impending deadlines at work, many people counting on me, which is a position I haven't really been in before. I'm not too stressed, but I'd better get organized and send out a lot of reassuring emails!

I'll end with some nerdy craft links:
Knitting your voice
Computer generated crochet

2 comments:

Bluescaptain Joe said...

That is nice! But where in France is it?

Margaret said...

More people depending on you that sounds like a better place to be.

Thank You for today.