Friday, January 30, 2009

I didn't fall off the box today!


Today's WOD:

3 rounds for time of:

25 box jumps 20"
30 wall ball 10#
15 pull-ups (1-band)
20 burpees

My time: 26:55. Thanks Julie and Rosanne for cheering me on at the end. That last set of burpees went way faster than the first two because of it! And get this - I didn't fall off the box! Not once! This was my first workout with 20" box jumps where I didn't fall off the box. I know it's not a typical accomplishment, but for me it's big. And my legs thank me for no new bruises or scrapes. I chickened out with the 10# wall ball, but screw it, it's the end of the week and I'm really really tired. I didn't want to be there all day.

Sorry, I still haven't picked a winner for the contest. Things continue to be crazy at work, and when I get home, I'm in a fog of tired and can barely accomplish anything more than finding dinner and collapsing into a chair until bedtime. I am optimistic that I will get to it tonight, along with a lot of other things on my to do list. This optimism may be misplaced, but hey, it's Friday, I can do anything!

No comments: