Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WOD: USSST and I Hate Squat Cleans

Venice canal, April 2006

Yesterday's WOD: USSST

As many kettlebell snatches as possible in 10 minutes. (24/16 kg)

I did 12 kg and got 173.


Today's WOD:

3 rounds for time of:

30 squat cleans 48#
30 pull ups (2-band)
Row 1000 meters

Time: 44:40. I hate squat cleans. But I'm getting closer to prescribed weight (it was 65# for women). It was a tough one today for everyone. But it's always encouraging when we can all struggle together. Maybe because you know you're not the only one crazy enough to do the workout!

Random Article: Indiana bans driver's license smiles This makes me sad because my driver's license picture always turns out kind of glamorous, for some reason. I don't want it to look like a mug shot! I hope Colorado doesn't follow Indiana's lead.

No comments: