Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WOD: Diane

Corsica, September 2005

Yesterday's WOD: Diane

21-15-9 reps for time of:
Deadlift 85#
Modified Handstand push-ups (feet on tall box)

5:59. This should have been way more challenging. I need to work on handstand pushups against the wall. I just chickened out last night. I'm also SO close to a one-band pullup. Maybe I'll get it today.

I put my Christmas present knitting on hold for now to do some charity knitting for Warm Woolies, a knitting charity for children based in Denver. I'm making lots of socks from this pattern. It's quick and easy, and they'll send you wool yarn to use if you pay the postage up front. I got a box of yarn from them a couple of months ago, and I've been slacking - really need to finish up the socks and send them back to them. I'll get a picture of the ones I've done so far and post it this week. It's a great organization - if you're looking to knit for charity, they do good work and they're very nice to deal with.

No comments: