Saturday, November 8, 2008

Power Snatch and More Power Snatch

Yesterday's WOD:

AMRAP in 20 minutes of
7 hang power snatches 33#
15 kettlebell swings 12kg

I got 9 rounds. Had a very hard time with the power snatch, just couldn't get the form. It was extremely frustrating.

But then today the hopper workout was:

21-15-9
Thrusters
Power snatches
Cleans

I did 38#, time 25:42. I was not happy to see power snatch again, since I had such a hard time with it yesterday. But I got the form right today! Something just clicked. I guess when I can't do something, I should just keep trying every day until I get it. Maybe it'll work for double unders!

We also cheered on some of the people finishing the 100 day pull up challenge. Very inspiring! I am still working on the 1 band pullup, but I'm really close to getting it.

Oh, and this morning I got to meet Chloe the giant dog, and she is very sweet and very soft, and I want to steal her. I really want a dog, but I'm just not home enough hours of the day. Oh well.

Long week, lots of tough workouts. I think I'm going to go lie on the couch now!

No comments: