Friday, November 28, 2008

Mike Hat Eye Candy Friday and Fish Game Champion

Time for Mike Hat Eye Candy Friday again:

The yarn was random odds and ends, and I used my standard roll brim hat recipe.

This must be Mike's lucky hat. He was wearing it today when he won the Fish Game Tournament and regained his title as high scorer with an impressive 1920.

The winner did have to wear the tiara. It was an exciting morning. I got my PR Fish Game score of 147o, but I was lazy and didn't do any lifting. I will probably make up for that tomorrow with a horrible hopper workout. Don't you wish there were some more fun things in that jug of pain?

After the tournament, we went out and bought a bunch of Christmas lights to decorate our pine trees out front, and I scored a ton of cheap 100% wool yarn and wool/nylon self-patterning sock yarn at the craft store. It's nice that they've started carrying some nicer stuff, and it was a really good sale. Stay tuned for pictures of the haul and the pine trees.

Thanks for the nice comments on the hat. I will make more!

1 comment:

rosanne said...

Again a Congrats to Mike in today's tourney!
I'm starting to get a bit attached to Mike's Hat Eye Candy Fridays. I look forward to them. Great job to you too, Amy, for a PR in the fish game.