Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fast Travel WOD

Today's (Travel) WOD:

4 rounds for time of:
10 vertical jumps
10 pushups
10 situps

Time: 4:30

I'm in a hotel room, it's late, and I needed a super fast but intense workout.  I got this one off a huge list of travel CrossFit workouts that Mike found somewhere (sorry no link).

Very fun day at Aberdeen Proving Ground.  Saw lots of cool demos and impressed some ARL scientist guy with my shooting skills.  And there was an omnidirectional treadmill.  We should get one of those for the gym, seriously.  I would have taken pictures, but it was strictly forbidden.  It's a high security place.  

I am exhausted.  Sleep deprivation is not for me.  Time to sleep.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I guess this what you call a whirlwind tour?? I'm glad things are going well - it's good you'll have the weekend to rest up.