about 2 cups total of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
about 2 tsp butter or coconut oil (solid, not melted)
about 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
about 1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
honey or brown sugar to taste (if you like it tart, you can omit this or go really light)
- Slice the strawberries and mix with blueberries and raspberries in a bowl. Stir in honey or brown sugar to taste and let it sit for at least half an hour.
- Mix the butter, coconut, almond flour, cinnamon, and salt with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly. You may need less of the dry ingredients - just add enough to make it crumbly.
- Divide up the berry mix into 4 ramekins, or put it all in one small pie plate or casserole dish. Sprinkle the crumble mix on top and put a little additional honey or brown sugar on top.
- Put the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for about 15 minutes.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes to brown the top, but keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn!
Let it cool a bit - this comes out HOT! Great with homemade whipped cream or ice cream. I think this might be my go-to potluck/company dish for summer.